[aisle] Collection Policy and Challenges

Story, Kara kkirk at ilstu.edu
Thu Dec 2 10:07:13 CST 2021

We are also in the process of creating a collection development policy.  We have used ALA, Uni-High in Champaign, and the New York City School Library System as we create our document.  If you would like to email me off the listserv, please feel free to do so.

https://nycdoe.libguides.com/librarianguidebook/challengedmaterials

Sincerely,

Kara Story
kkirk at ilstu.edu