[aisle] Fwd: Institute Day!

Aimee Miller aimee.miller at bps101.net
Mon Dec 6 12:18:33 CST 2021

Please consider presenting at this year's Kane County Institute Day on
March 4.  You do not have to be from Kane County to attend or present.
There will be several sessions just for librarians.  I think it will be a
great day - presentation proposals are due December 15.  The google form is
below in the email from the ROE.  Thanks for considering!