[aisle] AISLE volunteer opportunity

Volunteer Manager AISLE volunteer at aisled.org
Fri Dec 10 10:19:32 CST 2021

Hello colleagues!

Please visit our Volunteer Board
<https://docs.google.com/document/u/5/d/e/2PACX-1vQsFzdOevP83ArVlqCkG6m9apqmwnSrj2N7fpKA4Ic2LzFQGCDhMTADCpf2alUvbaLkHxJDG2dOJLW_/pub?urp=gmail_link>
learn about the opportunity (*00008*) to fill an opening for AISLE
Volunteer Manager. If you are interested in working with AISLE in this
capacity, please follow the directions on the posting or reach out to me
with questions.

Speaking personally, this is a great jumping in opportunity to work with
AISLE to learn more about our organization since you will work with all of
our function reps and committees.  If you have specific questions about the
duties of the Volunteer manager, please reach out to me!

Thanks!

--
Christine Cannata
*Volunteer Manager *volunteer at aisled.org