[aisle] Super 8 mm Educational Loop films

Tambree Krouse tbkrouse at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 09:45:35 CST 2021

I have been doing deep cleaning in our library, and I have found about 100 Super 8 mm educational loop films in an old metal cabinet.  There are several from a Walt Disney series featuring animals.  I have one entitled Brown Bear- Mother and Cubs.    There are also several “Educational Sports Techniques” from The Athletic Institute at 805 Merchandise Mart in Chicago, IL.  They are all in their original plastic cases and most have a descriptive sticker on the side.   Does anyone know of anyone who might find these to be an amazing treasure?  If you do, please contact me off list at tkrouse at eccusd.org<mailto:tkrouse at eccusd.org>.  I would like to find a home for them, because while WAY out of date, they just look cool, and if someone else is willing to keep them, I am willing to make room for storage I can actually use!
Tammy Krouse
Edwards County School District
Albion, IL