[aisle] Holiday reading idea

Lucy Elford lelford at dg58.org
Mon Dec 13 10:53:23 CST 2021

I have put books in brown paper bags before and stapled them shut so
there's no peeking! I tell students that if they decide to take one they
have to commit to reading at least one chapter. Our fiction section is
genrefied, so sometimes I mark the bag with a specific genre so it's not a
complete surprise to them.

*Lucy Elford*
*Teacher Librarian, **Pierce Downer School*
*Kindergarten Librarian, Lester School*
*Downers Grove School District 58*

On Mon, Dec 13, 2021 at 8:46 AM Keri Johnson via AISLE <