[aisle] classes in the library--FINALLY!

Jennifer Muzzy jennifermuzzy at mcusd2.com
Mon Feb 1 10:50:05 CST 2021

All our "specials" classes will be going from online instruction only to
having full classes of students in the library in regular classes in 2
weeks.  (we've had students in the buildings for shortened days, and
specials were exclusively taught by Google Meet and video making.)

Anyone in a similar situation--ideas to manage book checkout?  Should we
offer booktalks and books on a cart to select from without touching them?
Release students to go to the bookshelves a few at a time?

I am overjoyed, but admittedly a little overwhelmed, and would love to hear
advice on this situation.  Thank you in advance!

--
Jennifer Muzzy
Librarian
jennifermuzzy at mcusd2.com

--
This is a staff email account managed by Mattoon Community Unit School
District 2.  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential