[aisle] free genre stickers

Mrs. Brunner brunnerv at mtzschools.org
Mon Feb 1 11:29:17 CST 2021

I have the following stickers (most are full boxes of 500) that I am not
using any more so they need a new home:

5 boxes of adventure (has blue sailboat on it)
almost 400 stickers of newbery award
1 roll of historical fiction (purple, with sword/shield)
3 boxes scifi fantasy (red dragon on black background)
1 box fantasy (wizard with white background)
2 box science fiction (purple with spaceship)
1 box of family (red on purple background)
2 boxes of animals (yellow, with variety of animals on it)
1 box of diversity
2 boxes of adventure (blue compass)
1 box christmas (nativity scene)
5 boxes of mystery (blue, with sherlock holmes)

please send me your information (library ID And which ones you want) OFF
LIST and I'll send what I can as soon as I can.

Mrs. Brunner
Mt. Zion Jr. High Librarian
315 S. Henderson
Mt. Zion, IL 62549
217-864-2369
brunnerv at mtzschools.org

*Be kind.  everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.*

*"If there are no dogs in Heaven, I want to go wherever they went." Will
Rogers *