[aisle] code.org through distance learning or an alternative

Charles Atteberry guybrarian1971 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:16:43 CST 2021

I am trying to figure out how to teach coding in a distance learning
situation (with 15 minute blocks of time per class) and I have used code.org
at past schools in pre-Covid times, but now I'm struggling to figure out
how to use it still.  I see there are some adaptations they list, but so
far nothing is jumping out at me as feasible yet.  Is there a better
alternative for these circumstances or should I just put the idea aside
until in person instruction is fully happening again?  (hybrid still)  By
the way, did I mention coding is still something i'm striving to understand
better?  Thanks for all input!

--
Chuck Atteberry
South Side Elementary, Champaign