[aisle] code.org through distance learning or an alternative

Jill Berry jmberry5 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:56:39 CST 2021

I have been using code.org both in person and remote. I emailed the remote
families individually and gave them the login picture passwords or words.
Before joining my Zoom, I ask the families to be logged in to code.org. I
have the families join through Clever, which works great but is not an
option for everyone. Logging in is always the hardest part.

The remote learners are doing great. It's going fine.

Beth, what is the Facebook group that you use for technology teachers? I am
part of several, but I'd be interested in knowing which one you recommend.

Jill Berry
Cathedral of St. Raymond School

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 3:17 PM Charles Atteberry via AISLE <