[aisle] code.org through distance learning or an alternative

Innes.kirsten innes.kirsten at d46.org
Tue Feb 2 07:24:34 CST 2021

Great!
It is extremely easy if you sync your Google Classroom. For our non Google classroom classes I upload a .csv file. For these I always use the picture logins, the words are quite a bit. For our littlest ones, I reset each password to be the same while we are remote. So far that has not been an issue for them. That was the most time consuming part-well, and picking the picture that I want everyone to use! Haha

Sent from my iPhone