[aisle] Destiny issues today?

Leah Krippner leah.krippner at harlem122.org
Tue Feb 2 09:48:13 CST 2021

Hiccupped for a second. Close out and go back in...

--
Leah Krippner
Pronouns: she/her

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 9:44 AM Suzanne Kowalski via AISLE <

> I am having problems. I cannot get into Collections at all.
>
> On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 9:29 AM Alonzi, Mary via AISLE <
>
>> Good Morning,
>>
>> I have had some of the same problems with Collections this morning.
>>
>> Be well,
>>

>> Mary Alonzi
>>
>> National Board Certified Teacher in Library Media, 2011-
>> *LRC Director*
>>
>> Springman Middle School
>>
>> 2701 Central Road  | Glenview, IL 60025
>>
>> (847) 657-2235
>>
>> sp.glenview34.org
>>
>> [image: https://twitter.com/MeganChin_109]
>> <https://twitter.com/SpringmanMiddle>
>> <https://www.facebook.com/SpringmanD34/>
>>

>> On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 9:10 AM Rademacher, Kristen via AISLE <
>> aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>
>>> Good morning.
>>>
>>> Anyone else having serious issues with Destiny Discover today? Every
>>> time a try to do something in it, I am forced to re-login. And I can’t add
>>> books to any Collections.
>>>

>>> Really frustrated.
>>>

>>> *Kristen Rademacher*
>>>
>>> *Librarian*
>>>
>>> *Director of 1 Book 1 Marist*
>>>
>>> *Marist High School <https://www.marist.net/academics/arclibrary/>*
>>>
>>> *773.881.5356*
>>>
>>> *rademacher.kristen at marist.net <rademacher.kristen at marist.net> *
>>>

>>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>>
>>> https://www.aisled.org/
>>

>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is intended only for the
>> person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
>> privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
>> distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
>> contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
>> message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive
>> communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
>> immediately.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>

> --
> Suzanne Kowalski
> Librarian
> Maine South High School
> 847-692-8074
>
> Currently Reading
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7521876?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
> [image: Book Cover]
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7521876?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
> [image: Goodreads Logo]
> <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get
> your own email signature
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

*This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.*