[aisle] Titlewave website issues?

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Tue Feb 2 09:47:22 CST 2021

Does anyone else find Follett's Titlewave website difficult?
Perhaps I'm too used to Amazon that takes you directly to your search, with
the closest match appearing first.
For example, I just searched Harper Lee's novel *To Kill a Mockingbird*,
and I had to scroll through many, many items *about* the novel to no avail,
so then I searched under just the author's name and finally found the basic
ebook.
This (so far today) has been the case with everything I search: the more
remote items appear first.
Clearly, I'm new to purchasing ebooks! However, this is making me nervous
about spending our Back to Books grant monies on Follett ebooks. Are
Follett's ebooks as much of a hassle to use as their Titlewave site?
:) Kathy

*Kathy Sullivan*
*Princeville Junior Senior H.S. Library Media Ctr.*
*P.C.U.S.D. #326*
*302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
*309.385-4660  x1574*
*ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *

*"Today a reader - tomorrow a leader."  *- Margaret Fuller
*"Think before you speak. read before you think." *- Fran Lebowitz