[aisle] Help with Caudill registration

Carrie Stotz stotzc at avoca37.org
Tue Feb 2 11:37:24 CST 2021

Hi everyone. I am hoping someone can point me to the right person regarding
my Caudill registration. I have left several messages on the Caudill site,
but cannot get an answer. I submitted payment to register my school in
August and the check has not been cashed, nor has my registration been
updated. We are VERY excited to vote this month, so I was hoping
someone could reach out to me and direct me where to go!
I appreciate it and cannot WAIT for the new Caudill list coming soon. :)
 Thanks so much-

Carrie Stotz
ITC Director
Marie Murphy School
847-251-3617 ext. 124
stotzc at avoca37.org

Currently reading: *On the Horizon by* Lois Lowry
Follow us on Twitter @Marie Murphy ITC <https://twitter.com/MarieMurphyITC>