[aisle] Help with Caudill registration

Barb Miller bmiller at troy30c.org
Tue Feb 2 13:20:41 CST 2021

So are we! We haven't received any response to our questions or been able
to log in.

Barb Miller
Learning Resource Center Facilitator
Troy Community Consolidated School District 30C

*“What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it feels
about education.” Harold Howe*

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 12:56 PM Julie Pitelka via AISLE <

> I am having the same exact issue. Please help ; )
>
> On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 12:47 PM Carrie Stotz via AISLE <
>
>> No worries, Michelle! We are super Caudill fans at my middle school and I
>> want to be able to have our vote count!! I appreciate everything the
>> committee does, so thank you!
>>
>> Carrie Stotz
>> ITC Director
>> Marie Murphy School
>> 847-251-3617 ext. 124
>> stotzc at avoca37.org
>>
>> Currently reading: *On the Horizon by* Lois Lowry
>> Follow us on Twitter @Marie Murphy ITC
>> <https://twitter.com/MarieMurphyITC>
>>

>> On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 12:44 PM Michelle Goodwine via AISLE <
>> aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Carrie,
>>>
>>> I'm so sorry about this.  I'm forwarding this to the people in charge of
>>> registration.
>>>
>>> Thanks for your patience.
>>>
>>> Michelle Goodwine
>>> Caudill Board Member

>>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>>
>>> https://www.aisled.org/
>>
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>

> --
> Julie Pitelka
> LRC Director
> Ogden Avenue School
> pitelkaju at dist102.k12.il.us

This electronic
message (and any associated file
attachments) is intended only for the use
of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain
privileged or
confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is
strictly
prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please promptly delete
this message and notify the sender
by e-mail.