[aisle] RAILS Online Roundtable: Promoting Titles Virtually for Schools

Dan Bostrom dan.bostrom at railslibraries.info
Thu Feb 4 15:41:30 CST 2021

Hi everyone,

Thank you to everyone who attended the RAILS Online Roundtable: Promoting Titles Virtually for Schools on Tuesday, February 2. The recorded version<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCMvAoZn-6g&t=901s> of this event is now live. I apologize to those who might have tried to access this yesterday. The link should be correct now. I'm also attaching a PDF version of the chat transcript for anyone interested. Thanks!

Dan

Dan Bostrom (he/him/his)
Member Engagement Manager
Reaching Across Illinois Library System