[aisle] Devices at home

Amy Grabowski algrabo at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 16:57:42 CST 2021

 Hi Christine,We use GoGuardian at my school (grades 3-5) and I believe our tech team has configured it to block late night usage.  Not helpful if you don't have GoGuardian, but apparently, we must have had similar issues.
Amy GrabowskiElmer H Franzen Intermediate SchoolItasca, IL 60143agrabowski at itasca10.org