[aisle] Photo sources for yearbooks

Catherine Gottlieb cgottlieb at Naperville203.org
Wed Feb 10 11:52:33 CST 2021

If any of you are also yearbook sponsors, what sources do you use for royalty-free images of current events for yearbook pictures, since this doesn’t fall under educational use?

Thank you,

Cathy Gottlieb
NCHS Learning Commons Director
NCHS Webmaster
cgottlieb at naperville203.org<mailto:cgottlieb at naperville203.org>
630-420-6549
Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/9394998?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/9394998?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information that is protected by law. The information contained herein is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or designated agent of the recipient of such information, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this email or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may subject you to penalties under federal and/or state law. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this email. We may monitor email to and from our network.