[aisle] HS Fiction - Media Literacy/Digital Citizenship/Technology Tie-Ins

Renee Brown brownr at cusd305.org
Wed Feb 10 13:40:02 CST 2021

Lauren,
I am really interested in this idea and would like to bring it to our
English teachers as well. Would you be willing to share more in-depth
information with me? Do you have a unit outline?

Renee Brown
*District Librarian*
*Computer Teacher*
*Learn and Serve Team Coordinator*
Arthur CUSD #305
217-578-2229

[image: See the source image]

*        (Class of 2011)*

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 9:44 AM Lauren Ochs via AISLE <