[aisle] [External] Re: HS Fiction - Media Literacy/Digital Citizenship/Technology Tie-Ins

Rademacher, Kristen rademacher.kristen at marist.net
Wed Feb 10 13:51:47 CST 2021

Here are a few I would totally use if I could do this unit! Here they are in descending order of my favorite first.

  1.  Slay by Brittany Morris
  2.  Girl Gone Viral by Arvin Ahmedi
  3.  Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
  4.  He Said She Said by Kwame Alexander
  5.  Hive by Barry Lyga
  6.  All of This is True by Lygia Day Penaflor
  7.  Need by Joelle Charbonneau
  8.  More Than We Can Say by Brigid Kemmemer
  9.  The Other Side of Lost by Jesse Kirby
  10. Don’t Read the Comments by Eric Smith

Kristen Rademacher
Librarian
Director of 1 Book 1 Marist
Marist High School<https://www.marist.net/academics/arclibrary/>