[aisle] Combining & Remodeling a Schoool Library

Hoppenjan, Ashley ahoppenjan at gusd120.k12.il.us
Thu Feb 11 15:39:27 CST 2021

Hi,

The Galena School District is combining the K-4 library and the 5-8 library
as the middle school building is expanded and updated to accommodate the
K-4 learners. What suggestions do you have for this process to ensure a
smooth transition? We are having a stakeholder meeting with the
architects next week, and I'd love to hear ideas/suggestions from you. Any
information is appreciated.

Thank you!
Ashley

--
Ashley Hoppenjan
8th Grade English Language Arts

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This message contains confidential information