[aisle] Destiny Question

Jackieusc jackieusc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 11 16:24:06 CST 2021

My admin wants everything barcoded and put into destiny. We are a new school, on year three. My principal insisted all manipulatives, teacher manuals,all walkies/radios, classroom library book sets, scanner thermometers for covid.
I’m trying to come up with a good argument as to why “everything” shouldn’t be barcoded and put into the school library catalog.
Help! Am I wrong?
What is best practice?
The teachers don’t check out their classroom libraries($2k) because they are scared the students will lose them.
Looking for some advice from the hive mind please!

Sent from my iPhone