[aisle] Humorous children's books/authors

Kori Wentzloff kori.wentzloff at cusd200.org
Fri Feb 12 08:05:55 CST 2021

*The True Meaning of Smekday *by Adam Rex is laugh-out-loud funny.  Extra
super bonus points if you listen to the audio book (narrated by the one and
only Bahni Turpin).

I'd also highly recommend the *Better Nate Than Ever* series by Tim
Federle.  Again, awarding super bonus points for the audio, which is
narrated by the author.

One more:  *The Size of the Truth *by Andrew Smith.  And...you guessed it,
bonus points for the audio (Ramon de Ocampo).

Happy Reading!
Kori

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 7:10 AM Margo Newtown via AISLE <

> *This email is coming from a person outside of our CUSD200 network. Please
> make sure you are expecting this email.*
> ------------------------------
> Wedgie and Gizmo series
>
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 7:54 PM Georgeann Burch via AISLE <
>
>> Hi, all!
>> I am in a book club (of adults), and our next genre that we are going to
>> read is "humorous children's books/authors."  Who comes to mind for you?
>> Any level except picture books!
>> Thanks for your suggestions,
>> Georgeann Burch
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>> <https://www.aisled.org/>
>

> --
> Margo Newtown
> Sheridan School Librarian
> 847-615-6078
> @SHlightbulblab
> *LIBRARY TAGLINE: Empowering Lifelong Readers as Learners*

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately delete this message and any attachments.

Disclaimer