[aisle] Destiny Question

Michele Whisenhunt mwhisenh at syc427.org
Fri Feb 12 10:21:20 CST 2021

I imagine they want to do this to make insurance calculations easier, but
it does sound like a lot of work for you.  Would you have help?

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 9:59 AM Christine Wilson via AISLE <

Michele Whisenhunt
Librarian, Southeast Elementary School
Sycamore, IL

--
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this email
transmission is confidential information which may contain information that