[aisle] Destiny Question

Brian Andrusyk bandrusyk at iccatholicprep.org
Fri Feb 12 10:34:36 CST 2021

After everything is barcoded, who is going to maintain those records?   If a walkie-talkie breaks, will you be notified of its disposal so that copy/record can be removed from Destiny?

Brian Andrusyk, MLIS | School Librarian & Book Store Manager
ICCP | IC Catholic Prep | www.iccatholicprep.org
P: 630.530.3478
E: bandrusyk at iccatholicprep.org
www.andrusykslibrary.weebly.com

217 S Cottage Hill Ave, Elmhurst, IL 60126

Be a part of something bigger on facebook · twitter · instagram · flickr · linkedin · youtube