[aisle] Humorous children's books/authors

Georgeann Burch georgeannb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 20:32:09 CST 2021

Thank you all for the awesome recommendations!  I've read a few of the
books/authors you mentioned, but most were new to me.  I LOVE that there
are very few repeats!  There must be a lot of humor out there, which we
need right about now.  I appreciate you all taking the time to send your
favorites.
You are all amazing!
Georgeann

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 10:27 AM Pam Meiser via AISLE <