[aisle] Cute as an axolotyl

Brenda Glenn bglenn at emsd63.org
Sun Feb 14 10:02:31 CST 2021

We took a couple weeks on this book. I didn’t read-read each page but gave
highlights. Then we Looked at short video of each animal. Here are my links
if it helps. Pom Pom crab was way popular.

Axolotl

https://www.yout-ube.com/watch?v=_yOL3t4LMUo

Quokka

https://www.yout-ube.com/watch?v=AF75gFF87Oc
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF75gFF87Oc>

Fairy Penguin

https://www.yout-ube.com/watch?v=6T3MmHD01vI

Pom-Pom Crab

https://www.yout-ube.com/watch?v=7FP0_G1QuKQ

Rosy Maple Moth

https://www.yout-ube.com/watch?v=9t4psCxa5L0

Pangolin

https://www.yout-ube.com/watch?v=QY1qqZiaTU8

Bare-Hearted Glass Frog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VIgGAxyrvg

Pygmy Hippopotamus

https://www.yout-ube.com/watch?v=a-vbFA-s1vs

Bee Fly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdJQEMghtKc

Dwarf Flying Squirrel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIfWZnTmwMg

Blue Dragon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ako_XDx2-U

Dik-Dik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds4J42JsD7E

Pygmy Rabbit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TIqvk2AC2o

Minute Leaf Chameleon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emhxsyqS-n4

Saw Whet Owl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpHrZpI47VI

Hummingbird Bobtail Squid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4qJ_MWRI-A

Fennec Fox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pi1qQYwF4c

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 7:28 AM Kulesza, Patti via AISLE <

> Does anyone have any google activities to go with this book. I found one
> on teacher pay teacher for 2/3rd  but need something for k and 1. I am
> totally remote and need to fill 30 minutes. Thanks!
> Patty Kulesza

Brenda Glenn
Teacher Librarian
Washington School
Glenview, IL
847.745.6340

--
Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain
confidential and privileged information that is protected by law. The