[aisle] 2022 Monarch and Bluestem Nominees

Kim Jones kimjones at u-46.org
Mon Feb 22 14:37:12 CST 2021

I was thrilled to receive the R.C. nominees so early! Does anyone know when
the Monarch and Bluestem lists will be available? Our district admin has
encouraged us to finish our book orders as early as possible.

I appreciate any insight you can offer.

Kind regards,
Kim
*Stay safe. Stay strong. S**tay hopeful.*
[image: Bitmoji Image]
*Kim Jones                                     *
*Library Para Professional*
*Channing Elementary #6*
*Elgin, IL*
*Phone 847-888-5185 ext 6759        *
*Currently Reading:                   *

[image: Me, Frida, and the Secret of the Peacock Ring (Scholastic Gold)][image:
Land of My Heart (Heirs of Montana Book #1)]

--
U-46 Privacy Disclaimer

This message, including any attachments, may
contain confidential information or proprietary information, and is
intended for the person / entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any
use by others is strictly prohibited.