[aisle] Wise ones of 1:1...desperately need your wisdom

Renee Welch rwelch at sd308.org
Mon Feb 22 15:13:16 CST 2021

TWO questions....Day 1 of  1:1 and I loaned out 7 CBs to middle schoolers
who forgot theirs at home.  One student did not bring it back at the end of
the day.  What is your school's policy on this situation?  To fine or not
to fine...to track down or not to track down....

What's your method of keeping track of this madness? I checked them out as
a "add a title" on Destiny (barcodes not ours at the moment) but then there
seems to be no easy way to look them up so I changed to a spreadsheet. Do
you have them sign on the dotted line? (Half the time I can't read their
handwriting so this is not appealing whatsoever)

THANK YOU in advance for the wisdom you're about to bestow!

--
Renee Welch
Bednarcik Junior High <https://www.sd308.org/domain/965>

Perhaps no place in any community is so totally democratic as the town library.
The only entrance
 requirement is interest. - Lady Bird Johnson