[aisle] report help - Destiny

Elizabeth Isbell lizzyisbell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 12:43:06 CST 2021

I run a shelf list report: Reports > Library Reports > Shelf List, and then
you can have it count circulations within a time frame, say from 10 years
ago to today. If you run it as an Excel report you can sort by circulations
and show all the books with 0 circs within that timeframe!

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 11:46 AM Deborah Handler via AISLE <