[aisle] report help - Destiny

Deborah Handler dhandler at d56.org
Wed Feb 24 13:13:50 CST 2021

Thanks, but something isn't right. Many titles are coming up as having 0
circ when I know they have. So my concern is that it isn't taking into
account kids that have been deleted since they graduated. Thoughts?

*Kindly,*

*Catalogue <https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/ui/206>*

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 12:44 PM Jennifer Bromann-Bender via AISLE <