[aisle] Loss of Flash

Kristi Pierce ksmith at marionunit2.org
Thu Feb 25 10:18:43 CST 2021

Flash is no longer supported by anyone due to serious security problems.
There really are no other options.  However, I suggest checking with the
publisher of the textbook, as they may have the interactive written in a
different format, usually HTML5.  If it is just a simple video, and not
interactive, then try to see if someone added on YouTube?  Good luck!  We
had similar issues with quite a few of our textbooks.  It has been
interesting!

:)
Kristi Pierce

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 9:07 AM Kathy Wickline via AISLE <

> Dear All,
> Anyone have a suggestion for what to use with movies that were flash?  My
> 8th grade science teacher is scrambling for his lab.
> Kathy Wickline
> Unity Junior High Librarian
> Tolono, IL
> wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us