[aisle] Is Percy Jackson a Superhero?

Amy Williams amyloves2teach at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 11:49:15 CST 2021

OK- from my husband (a superhero geek): Hero - someone who is honorable and
who puts the needs of others in front of himself. Someone willing to
sacrifice for a noble cause.
Super - someone who has abilities beyond that of a normal man. So all
mythological beings that do good for others are superheroes.

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 11:15 AM Karrie Fisher via AISLE <

> We're having a discussion/debate about whether Percy Jackson is a
> superhero.
>
> What do you think?  I would love to hear your reasoning!
>
> Happily Ever After,
>
> Karrie Fisher
> LMC Director
> Teacher Librarian
>
> *Click HERE <http://district31.follettdestiny.com> for the Winkelman
> Library Card Catalog*
>
> Winkelman School
> 1919 Landwehr Road
> Glenview, IL  60026
> 847-729-5650
> 847-729-5654

Amy Williams
District Librarian, Auburn School District
511 N 7th St, Auburn, IL 62615
(217) 438-6817
Library Teacher because Book Wizard isn't an official job title.