[aisle] library supply vendors

Julie abcdef123 at juno.com
Thu Feb 25 17:04:18 CST 2021

That’s so strange that you say that about Demco! This week I placed an order on Monday and received it by Thursday. Granted, it was only four items, but still I thought that was an incredibly fast turnaround.

> On Feb 25, 2021, at 1:55 PM, Barb Miller via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>

> Hello,
>
> Currently we use Demco, but they take an eternity to send even items listed as being in stock. Which vendors do you use? What do you like and dislike about them?
>
> Thanks!
> Barb Miller
> Learning Resource Center Facilitator
> Troy Community Consolidated School District 30C
>
> “What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it feels about education.”
> Harold Howe

> This electronic message (and any associated file
> attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual
> or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
> confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,
> printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is
> strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
> please promptly delete this message and notify the sender
> by e-mail.

American Airlines Pilot Sees 'Missile Type of Thing'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60382cfa4ef4f2cf974f2st04duc1
Ex-Olympics Gymnastic Coach Kills Self Amid Charges
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60382cfa736902cf974f2st04duc2
CDC: Be Careful in Gyms
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60382cfa977a12cf974f2st04duc3