[aisle] Pd ideas?

Nichole Folkman nfolkman at hartem.org
Fri Feb 26 08:00:31 CST 2021

1. Does your school allow Donors Choose? You could show them how to use
Donors Choose and help them brainstorm and write a project.
2. Does your school do the Lincoln? Could you do something about how to
integrate the Lincoln into their classroom?

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 5:48 AM BROOKE NELSON via AISLE <

> Hi Braintrust!
>
> I was asked by the English department to give PD just before spring break
> in March. I just did a PD on all the library has to offer, as well as book
> talks, etc. I was wondering if any of you have any ideas as to what I could
> do for a PD for high school ELA teachers, the day before spring break
> (focus, I’m assuming, will be lacking because they will get a much needed
> break!). Thought you might have some great ideas.
>
> Thanks,
> Brooke Nelson

Thanks!
Nichole Folkman
K-12 Librarian/ STEAM Director
Creator and Director of Stags Read Community Literacy Program

Co-chair of the Lincoln Teen Readers' Choice Award

Scholastic Bowl Coach
Antler/ Staglite Advisor

she/ her/ hers

Check out my projects at