[aisle] Is Percy Jackson a Superhero?

Karrie Fisher kfisher at district31.net
Fri Feb 26 08:24:48 CST 2021

Thank you to those of you who weighed in on whether Percy Jackson is a
superhero.  I think I'm going to quote Amy Williams' husband (since he's a
superhero geek), and go with his response!

Happily Ever After,

Karrie Fisher
LMC Director
Teacher Librarian

*Click HERE <http://district31.follettdestiny.com> for the Winkelman
Library Card Catalog*

Winkelman School
1919 Landwehr Road
Glenview, IL  60026

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 11:48 AM Amy Williams via AISLE <