[aisle] Picture Books for H.S.

Feeley, Francis fafeeley at cps.edu
Fri Feb 26 11:05:25 CST 2021

Kamala Harris: Rooted in Justice
by Nikki Grimes, Laura Freeman (Illustrations)

Maybe Something Beautiful: How Art Transformed a Neighborhood
by F. Isabel Campoy, Theresa Howell (Goodreads Author), Rafael López
(Goodreads Author) (Illustrator)

We Are Water Protectors
by Carole Lindstrom (Goodreads Author), Michaela Goade (Illustrator)

I Am Every Good Thing
by Derrick Barnes, Gordon C. James (Illustrator)

All Because You Matter
by Tami Charles (Goodreads Author), Bryan Collier (Illustrations)

Nana Akua Goes to School
by Tricia Elam Walker (Goodreads Author), April Harrison (Contributor)

Shirley Chisholm is a Verb!
by Veronica Chambers (Goodreads Author), Rachelle Baker (Goodreads Author)
(Illustrator )

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 10:02 AM Holtz, Alan C. (BMS) via AISLE <

*Fran Feeley, NBCT*
School Librarian  fafeeley at cps.edu
http://jcplibrary.weebly.com/  (website)
https://jcplibrary.weebly.com/library-newsblog (blog)
pronouns: he, him, his

*I am working on becoming an anti-racist teacher. I'm ready to talk about
it.*

*Click here <https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/1825348-fran?shelf=read>
to see what I have been reading lately. Reach out to discuss!*
[image: peacefully reading]

*William Jones College Preparatory High School*
700 South State Street
Chicago IL 60605
GSR #38
http://www.jonescollegeprep.org