[aisle] Who won Caudill at your school??

DEANNE GUCCIONE dguccione at ppcusd8.org
Fri Feb 26 15:13:02 CST 2021

It was a tie between Front Desk and New Kid at PPMS.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 2:18 PM Carrie Stotz via AISLE <

> I love getting a preview of Caudill winners!
> At my school, *Front Desk*, won by a landslide!
> 1st:  Front Desk
> 2nd: Small Spaces
> 3rd:  New Kid
>
> ***How about your school???
>
> Carrie Stotz
> ITC Director
> Marie Murphy School
> 847-251-3617 ext. 124
> stotzc at avoca37.org
>
> Currently reading: *On the Horizon by* Lois Lowry
> Follow us on Twitter @Marie Murphy ITC
> <https://twitter.com/MarieMurphyITC>

Deanne Guccione, Librarian
Pleasant Plains Middle School
dguccione at ppcusd8.org

"The truth is-the whole truth is-that it's not the last day that matters
most.  It's the ones in between, the ones you get the chance to look back
on.  There the carnation days.  They may not stand out the most at first,
but they stay with you the longest."  Quote from *Ms. Bixby's Last Da*y by
John David Anderson
Currently Reading: Good Kind of Trouble

[image: 38251243]

Listening to: