[aisle] Alexandria - printing barcode labels

Rati Singhal singhalr at district87.org
Fri Feb 26 15:32:14 CST 2021

We have been printing barcode labels on Avery 5160 label for years now.

Rati Singhal

> On Feb 26, 2021, at 3:29 PM, Kleckner, Stephanie via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>

> Hello!
>
> I cannot print barcode labels for books using Alexandria v7 and Demco labels. They do not come out right. Anyone know the trick? I have already called Customer Support. They said I will probably have to buy label sheets through them.
>
> Thanks,
> Stephanie Kleckner
> Mendota Dist. #289
>
> This message is for the designated recipient and may contain privileged, proprietary or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED AND RESTRICTED FOR USE BY THE ABOVE ADDRESSEE
ONLY. IT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. IN THE EVENT SOME OTHER PERSON OR
ENTITY RECEIVES THIS TRANSMISSION, SAID RECIPIENT IS HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT
ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR DUPLICATION OF THIS TRANSMISSION OR ITS
CONTENTS IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU SHOULD RECEIVE THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR,
PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY AT 309.827.6031, DELETE THE FILE FROM YOUR
SYSTEM, AND DESTROY ANY HARD COPIES OF THIS TRANSMISSION. THANK YOU.

Bloomington Public Schools School District87
Bloomington, Illinois