[aisle] Learning Ally / Reading Ally

Timmons, Heather timmons.heather at ccsd59.org
Mon Jan 4 13:43:37 CST 2021

Thank you so much Colleen.  I did not know families could qualify.  This
has been something our special ed department has been handling, but I think
perhaps we need to widen our reach and make sure all qualified students and
their families know about this.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 12:54 PM Lambe Herman, Colleen via AISLE <