[aisle] Reminder: My Library Is... Grants for School Libraries Due Jan. 15, 2021

Dan Bostrom dan.bostrom at railslibraries.info
Mon Jan 4 14:14:31 CST 2021

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to send you all a reminder that applications for the My Library Is... Grants for School Libraries<https://www.railslibraries.info/services/my-library-grants> are due Friday, January 15, 2021. These grants are being offered in collaboration with the Association for Illinois School Library Educators (AISLE). Your school library can apply for up to $1k to tell your library's story in a more coordinated and impactful way.

This grant is intended only for RAILS school libraries. School libraries can verify that they are RAILS members by searching the L2 Directory<http://www.librarylearning.org/>. Thanks!

Dan

Dan Bostrom (he/him/his)
Member Engagement Manager