[aisle] Series with F and NF

Margo Newtown mnewtown at lfschools.net
Thu Jan 7 13:03:06 CST 2021

I do that same thing, Amy.  Call numbers stay as is but I can group books
together, like the books you are referring to.

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 12:35 PM Kelley Roganowicz via AISLE <

> Hi Amy - I've found that in most cases, I don't change the call number. I
> leave the NF books with a NF call number/spine label, but just have to
> remember that I moved them to be with their F counterparts. An example
> would be the Fly Guy books. The "story" ones have an ER prefix (for my
> Early Reader section), and the NF books still have their PN prefix (for the
> primary nonfiction section), but they are housed together in the early
> reader section.
>
> If someone (a teacher) requests a particular NF book, I have to notice
> that it is Fly Guy, and then I know to look with the Fly Guy books.
>
> Hope this helps!
>
> Kelley Roganowicz
>
> Teacher/Librarian
>
> roganok at rps205.com
>
> Two-Way Language Immersion at Barbour
>
> 815-490-4100
>
> Cisco: 22005

Margo Newtown
Sheridan School Librarian
847-615-6078
@SHlightbulblab
*LIBRARY TAGLINE: Empowering Lifelong Readers as Learners*

--
Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a
public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the