[aisle] book check-out

Michelle Fiorini mfiorini at benjamin25.org
Wed Jan 6 09:58:17 CST 2021

Our students have a link on their device to our Destiny catalog. Students
have Gmail accounts and can send a message through Google to request a
book.  Books are pulled and put  on a shelf that is in the vestibule.  They
can be picked up when our school is open.

I've attached the flyer students were sent for this process.  Also, as
books are returned they are wiped down and put on a shelf for 48 hours to
"quarantine" them.  This has worked out surprisingly well.  Let me know if
you have any questions.

Enjoy your day & Stay Well,
Michelle Fiorini
LMC Director &
Teacher Librarian
Benjamin Middle School
*LMC Canvas Page: *
*https://bendist25.instructure.com/courses/428
<https://bendist25.instructure.com/courses/428>*
*LMC Home Page: *
*https://benjamin.bendist25.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=780990&type=d&pREC_ID=1349656
<https://benjamin.bendist25.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=780990&type=d&pREC_ID=1349656>*

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 8:51 PM Sue Meegan via AISLE <