[aisle] Collection

Amy Webb aswebb at usd116.org
Thu Jan 7 16:13:15 CST 2021

You can run a Titlewise Analysis.  Under the "catalog" tab, click on
Titlewave and upload your collection for analysis.  Then go to Follett's
Titlewave to see the results of the analysis.

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 3:57 PM Margo Newtown via AISLE <

> Hi.   I remember I once before running a report in Destiny to see what
> percentage of my collection is Fiction and what percentage is Nonfiction.
> Is anyone able to share how I do this?  Thank you!
>
> --
> Margo Newtown
> Sheridan School Librarian
> 847-615-6078
> @SHlightbulblab
> *LIBRARY TAGLINE: Empowering Lifelong Readers as Learners*

Amy Webb, Librarian
King Elementary School
1108 Fairview Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801