[aisle] K-2 checkout request ideas

Sievers, Elizabeth esievers at queenbee16.org
Thu Jan 7 17:08:13 CST 2021

Hello!

For K-1 I created a google form using images. I gave them a choice of the
type of book , the subject, and choice of a favorite character. I also
added a question to write a short answer if that had a specific title or
anything else specific they wanted. I attached a link to the Destiny
catalog so the parents could search for titles. The parents filled it out,
but I hope they did it with their child!

Libby Sievers

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 2:00 PM Joanna Riley via AISLE <

--
*Libby Sievers*
*LMC Director*