[aisle] Suggestions Needed

Brianne Risley brisley at camraiders.com
Mon Jan 11 10:34:34 CST 2021

Hi all!

I am a 2nd-5th Librarian and I am needing some advice. The first
semester of school I had library in their classroom. We did lessons one day
and then the next time I had them I would wheel carts in for them to
checkout from. Not ideal, but we made it work. This semester we are back in
the library and I am feeling all of the feelings about it. I am reaching
out to those of you that have had students in the library.... how have you
been doing it? I have a list of procedures and guidelines I would like to
follow, but won't know until I have kiddos in my space. All tips and
suggestions are welcome.

Thanks! :)

--
Brianne Risley