[aisle] Suggestions Needed

Emily Meszaros emeszarosfsd157c at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:04:02 CST 2021

I see 7 to 8 classes daily, M - F and have since October.  We shortened
each library period from 30 to 20 minutes to allow for cleaning. Kids have
their hands sprayed w/ sanitizer before entering and sit at / return to an
assigned, socially distanced seat. They're allowed to browse and touch
books and I have a sneeze guard at my desk for checkouts.  Kids go back to
their "home bases" after they check out their books to read or chill - we
aren't allowing aimless roaming as much as we had in the past.  I have to
shuffle classes out and then sanitize all desks which can feel pretty manic
when it's class after class after class.  I quarantine books on carts for 3
days - but like someone said earlier, I do not check them in as they are
returned - I check them in after quarantine.  It works for me (though
again, can feel really chaotic at times).

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 11:07 AM Monica Fumarolo via AISLE <