[aisle] Virtual Book Clubs and Battle of the Books

DEANNE GUCCIONE dguccione at ppcusd8.org
Tue Jan 12 09:07:05 CST 2021

Will the AISLE Virtual Book Club be recorded if we register and can not
make the live session?  Thanks!

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 8:54 AM Registrar AISLE via AISLE <

> Here is the link to the registration information.
> https://www.aisled.org/workshops.htm
>
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 6:26 AM jesscia wetendorf via AISLE <
>
>> How do o register?
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 11:12 AM Registrar AISLE via AISLE <
>> aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>
>>> The following zoom workshop is being offered this week.  The cost of the
>>> workshop is $10.00 for AISLE members and $15.00 for non-members.  One
>>> Professional Development Hour will be available for each workshop.
>>> Registration for the workshop will close at 7:00 p.m. on January 11th.
>>>

>>> January 12, 7-8 pm
>>>
>>> *Virtual Book Club and Battle of the books*
>>>
>>> Presented by Amy Stefanski <astefanski at dunlapcusd.net>, Betsy Yager
>>> <byager at d23.org>, and Linda Sawyer <lindasawyer at sfx-school.org>    1 PDH
>>>

>>> This seminar is for everyone who has been thinking about hosting virtual
>>> Book Clubs and Battle of the Books. Hear multiple practicing school
>>> librarians explain how they have organized and interacted with students and
>>> adults in a virtual environment. Find out the successes and pitfalls!
>>>

>>> --
>>> Caroline Campbell
>>> AISLE Registrar/Financial Secretary
>>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>>
>>> https://www.aisled.org/
>>
>> --
>> *Jessica Wetendorf*
>> Librarian
>>
>> *Currently Reading:  The Umbrella Academy: Dallas by Gerard Way*
>> *Current Audiobook:  Becoming Kareem by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar*
>>

>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>

> --
> Caroline Campbell
> AISLE Registrar/Financial Secretary

Deanne Guccione, Librarian
Pleasant Plains Middle School
dguccione at ppcusd8.org

"The truth is-the whole truth is-that it's not the last day that matters
most.  It's the ones in between, the ones you get the chance to look back
on.  There the carnation days.  They may not stand out the most at first,
but they stay with you the longest."  Quote from *Ms. Bixby's Last Da*y by
John David Anderson
Currently Reading: Look Both Ways

[image: 45493566. sy475]

Just finished:  The Unteachables