[aisle] Sad news

Registrar AISLE registrar at aisled.org
Thu Jan 14 09:59:43 CST 2021

I have received word that Past President Johanne Grewell died early this
month in California.  Jo served as President of ISLMA in 1993-1994.  Over
the years, Jo served on numerous committees for our organization and was
always willing to share her knowledge and time with her library community.
 She was the librarian at Peoria High School for many years and after
retiring worked for the Alliance Library System.  No services have been
scheduled at this time.  Rest in peace, Jo!

--
Caroline Campbell
AISLE Registrar/Financial Secretary