[aisle] Case Studies - High School Research

Lauren Ochs lochs at ms.k12.il.us
Thu Jan 14 10:18:42 CST 2021

Hello,

I have Gale High School and Gale Opposing Viewpoints databases for my
school and love them, but they don't work great for my Ag students needing
to find case studies for a research project and lab they are doing. Does
anyone know of any free resources for helping students find case studies?

I already do a Google searching lesson with these students talking about
how to make Google search results work for you. We've had some success with
utilizing the site operator limiter but some students still struggle
depending on their topic. I would be glad of any suggestions you all could
provide.

Thanks!
*Lauren Ochs *
School Librarian
Mahomet-Seymour High School
lochs at ms.k12.il.us

--
_Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment thereto is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is covered by the Electronic