[aisle] Sad news

dsmma at frontiernet.net dsmma at frontiernet.net
Thu Jan 14 11:02:16 CST 2021

I remember her always with a smile and a positive attitude.  She was a great asset to our profession!
Peggy Burton, Retired School Librarian

    On Thursday, January 14, 2021, 10:59:00 AM CST, Leslie Forsman via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

 Sorry to see this.  She was a wonderful lady.
On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 10:48 AM Lou Ann Jacobs via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

Jo was the one who asked me to become the Legislative Chair many years ago. Little did I know I would still be doing it.
Lou Ann JacobsAISLE Legislative Function Rep